Sunday 3 June 2007

art2craft

Hi, my name is Lilian and this is my first blog. It has been so easy to put together, I can't believe it. Thank you Google.
I'm also publishing my website, www.art2craft.co.uk tomorrow, 4th June 2007, which I had professioanal help with but before that, had a very nasty experience with another "professional" website builder, but that's another story for another day.
I live in Hastings, East Sussex, England, which is famous for that invasion in 1066 and the battle that followed. Hastings sits proudly on the English Channel, has a castle, a dwindling fishing fleet and is full of talented artists, musicians and artisans of all kinds.
My first love is art and crafts hence my user name and I've been working with antique and modern textiles most of my adult working life, so I hope to put this blog to good use to meet like minded people.
My website will be selling and showing craft and textile items and I want to make it an alive and vibrant website rather than one of those dead ones. It'll change often and talk to you.
That's enough about me for now, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

2 comments:

Louise Peers said...

Hi Lilian ,
Very nice blog ,have just ordered a selection of your wool felt ,such delicious pastel colours .Glad I found you .
Louise

Olga Pope said...

Hello Lilian! What a lovely blog.
I bought some felt from your shop in Hastings earlier today (do you often get customers who can hardly speak because half their face is completely numb from the anesthetics?), and I just want to apologise for that intrusion. You see, it was only ten minutes ago that I went to your website again and noticed the bottom line on the 'contact us' page, the one that says "please telephone us first"... So, thank you very much for your hospitality, and next time I will certainly give you a call first!
Olga